Maverick

Maverick
This is how he Rolls!! :)

My Blog List

Friday, January 29, 2010

dog help needed!!!

I have a 5 year old small dog who was in a shelter and is having alot of accidents I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get him to stop. He is good why we are there but we both work full time jobs so he gets left home and thats we he has accidents. we tried crate training but he cut his paws on the crate when he scratched so we stopped. I looking for a way to help him with out him gettin hurt! Thanks for your help!!!


Mavericks Mom

6 comments:

  1. Get rid of him!!!! LOL. We love Magi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats not nice hes a great dog just slightly crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. over from FF, thanks for visiting my blogs Ma Vie Folle ..and.. My Wellness Blog

    This is a 5 YEAR old dog? Wow, poor baby! It'll need a lot of work and patience! A lot of phaying and rewarding with a treat and especially a good dog" for going potty.

    Or, you could leave it in the garage when you are working on a short leash. This way if it 'goes' in there, it'll not be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following right back! I'm sorry to hear about your dog! That would be tough and I have no idea what you would do! I've been lucky enough that my dog has been good that way! Good luck and I hope you find something that works!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem with my dog! Thanks for the follow... I am following you back now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a dog expert, but maybe he's having separation issues because he only does it when you're gone. Try getting him something he likes to cuddle with or try letting him have a couple things that have your scents on them. Following back from Friday follow!

    ReplyDelete